Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Sunny Day :)

Greetingzz every reader of my rubbish dump here :) Everyone is having a fine day/night i hope??

Haha so fast leh...today is Wednesday already..time sure flies very fast...so tonight would be Econs class again.

Tuesday went okzz for me...dad din sell in the morning so managed to sleep till 9 hahaha that was such a luxury.Watched Shallow Hal in the afternoon and it was quite heartwarming amidst all that crazy antics.Jack Black is a funny dude...so is Jason Alexander...mannn makes me think of Seinfeld and all the other comedies which are long gone.

Guess wat????haha i finally discovered how people log into MSN while in school...i felt so strange to see people logging into MSN one ..in the end i just typed web messenger in yahoo and then can find liaoz hahahaa.Now i noe what to do if i get to school earlier....can blog and can MSN haahaha coolz.

had a nice banter at YC's class...haha hope i wasn't too rubbishy...but i usually am so i guess everyone shld be used to it already???or else i sure get kicked out of her class one.That's why i go back to YC's class lor cos can laugh and laugh mah :)

Even after the lesson i also din go home....i had to go to my friend's pub opening...man but i see him not like boss like that..more like coolie.Cos supposedly he's on the board of directors...but imagine leh his 1st month salary was ard 500??wah liew toilet cleaner also get more larr..feel so bad for him.stayed till around 12am den i go backz liaoz hahah lucky got friend drive me back or else cab fare sure jialat one.

Ohh yahhh Rain got for me a nasal spray cos she has the same kind of problem as me.Hope it manages to clear up my nasal probz.Hahaha kudos to her :) cos this problem is toooooo niggling liaoz haha i think all my readers also must have felt sianz about me complaining about it hor???

Mannn my sideburn getting long and i look like a monkey...haha as if i dun look like a chimpanzee like that.Juz tat perhaps a chimpanzee also look more handsome.Laterz i will be carrying on to watch Poirot's The Mysterious Affair At Styles. :) hope it will be enjoyable.

Okzz man see you all..haha if i got mood maybe i will continue laterzz.Hope everyone around me cheers up...wun wanna all to be in bad mood.CheerIoZ!!!!!

Chowz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home