Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday the 13th?not unlucky :)

Heyhoz all u blog readers out there...

Friday The 13th doesn't seem like it for me..haha luckily i woke up with a less serious sinus than i used to these past few days.Anyone got any cure or help for clearing sinus????I played soccer yesterday and my hand hurt....wahh i was damn worried that i couldn't be able to write for my exams leh...

with that kind of spirit i tried to lift my spirits up by thinking positively :) haha so i keep smiling to myself like a goondu hahaha.It worked and haha all of you out there do try smiling to urself when all else fails.

Russ and i went to school together in the afternoon..he picked me up at home mah.Haha there was a funny or rather unusual thing we saw.After Russ parked his car( we were at a multi storey carpark) we were walking towards the stairs to go down when we heard a exhaust running.There was this Hyundai Matrix parked at the very corner...near to the hdb block....it seemed empty at first and so the running exhaust was strange.Until i squinted and saw that the seats were pushed to the back and a guy was lying face down!!!!!!and he was moving in the push up kind of way!!!!wah liews it was lunch time somemore leh...guang tian hua ri zi xia!!!he must be damn horny to be doing it there.On 2nd thought haha it might be exciting for him and his gal lor.

The paper was okie and haha i had to do the open ended questions in the end....hopefully i can manage to pass lor :) I managed to see Elizabeth...haha she still remembers me and glad she not angry at me for changing away her surname.After the paper i went out to see Russ who got out earlier and then we sat outside of the exam room talking lorr.Haha after the whole paper was finished for most of us...some of us went to Russ's car and went off in the car.I wasn't in the car though :) everyone's fave guy Ivan was in the back squeezing with Sue,Noormie and Melly.Haha and Melly was just next to him!!!!God they must have blushing faces :)

I on the other hand was on my way to meet my friends for makan at Simpang Bedok.before meeting i was at city hall and i bought Russ Lee's true Singapore Gui Stories.Man it was the first time i had prata twice in a week at Simpang Bedok..can't argue though cos i like prata :)

Haha tmr is marketing paper finally and i wish allllllll of my friends good luck :) may we all do well in our paper tmr.Haha surprisingly i still dun feel tired yet...well guess i will juz chat chat till i tired then go sleep.

Goodnitezz and ciaozzzzz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home