Saturday, August 21, 2004

wahh....almost died...... *sniff sniff*

Harroes to everyone

Whew i sure am glad that i am able to be writing this blog at all.....cos i nearly died this morningzzzz.

Last night was quite nice though,i had teppanyaki before starting the AVP night,it turned out as i expected and i was quite entertained hahaa.

It was this morning that was really unbearable...i was helping my dad until some time around 10+am that i suddenly felt hard of breathing...as my nose was blocked i could only breathe thru my mouth and the breathing part got more and more difficult.i started getting dizzy and even my hands starting getting cramps.....i tried to gulp down mouthful after mouthful of water to try and calm myself down(i dunno why but i just drank).Luckily i managed to relax and breathin became normal again.I don't have any history of asthma but it suddenly came...mannnnn i tot i would die at that instant cos my chest was starting to hurt also.

Glad all that is past as i just went back home after that and slept till evening.I just got back from Bedok...ate zhi char at a kopitiam stall...quite filling haha :) Glad that i am writing blog now to cleanse myself of the unwanted thoughts hahahaa.

Hope that everyone is having a great Saturday :) ohhh poor thing though that Singapore lost in the ping pong match..quite wasted.

Baibaizz
Chowz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home