Sunday, August 15, 2004

Sunday Fun Day :)

Greetings to all earthlings,i have come back to BLOGLAND!!!!!

Saturday was finally the end of the exams for me...haha whew glad to be rid of the examination kind of feeling.Good that i managed to see quite a few classmates yesterday,or else next semester harder to see them already.

It was lucky that my memory did not go all kaput so i managed to finish the paper with some missing points only.Man...Russell is quite sick and i feel bad that i didn't go and help accompany him to the doc.Imagine leh right side the chest and arm all feel sharp pain...whew the only time i kena this kind of excruciating pain was when i injured my finger in a soccer accident in sec 2(on the eve of my bday somemore).Hope he gets well man.

After the exam paper i took the MRT over to Tampines lorrr...was preparing to go watch Twins Effect 2 mah...and hahaha me and my friend managed to see Priscilla Chan from Mediacorp with her bf..she seems a bit tanned in real life but still pretty nonetheless :)

For dinner we all ate at this bubble tea shop at Century Square..haha we wanted to order the set meal to eat as there were 4 of us but the set menu looked sucky for the price of 59 dollars leh...so in the end we ordered ala carte.I ordered Curry Chicken,yum yum my favourite.After the satisfying meal i even went to collect my free scoop of Haagen Daaz ice cream worrr :) those who wanna noe more about that pls go to https://home.singtel.com/incircle/index.asp for more details :) Belgian Chocolate was heavenly hmmmm.

Twins Effect 2 was quite ok for me lar..could see my friends did not like it so much lor cos it seemed a bit outrageous...and a lot of them haha said that Jaycee Chan looked yucky.he sure looks like his daddy lor with that big nose.Edison was cool but haha he died very fast.

At night it was watching my favourite team Newcastle United in action but too bad they drew..well better than losing :)

Hope that the day goes well for allllllll.......

CHowzzz

Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home