Wednesday, August 18, 2004

First day of school for me :)

Heyhoz everybody :)

Yesterday was the beginning of lessons for me.So fast start school already, dun have any break at all..Well i went to BK at Amara Hotel before i went to school and an accident happened.I was getting my food and was sliding the tray across to try and get a straw...but suddenly the cup of Sprite came tumblin down and SPILLED ALL OVER ME!!!!!Wahh so sucky leh having the shirt and pants so wet and somemore is soft drink leh.Lucky no ants were attracted to me hahaha.

I walked into Informatics school and Yen Siang directly told me where to go to,it was Newton :) haha must thank Yen Siang for her help or else i sure more ma fan.Newton was for Intro to Computing and wah liew the class was so big....4 classes combined one leh. I saw Joie opposite and went to find her to talk.The class for HDMC was smaller but yet more cosy also lorr.

For my lesson i tot no one i knew would come liaoz in the end Doris came in and then so did Noormie and Rain..heng sia or else i sure very lonely in my class.During break and end of lesson Noormie and I went over to the other class where YC was teaching PR haha it was more fun over there lorr.Went back quite tired cos nose still blocked and its such a hassle going to the toilet at Tanjong Pagar.

I went to see the doc for my nose problem today liaoz and she gave me a nasal spray..whew sure hope that helps.There's gonna be Econs class tonight...wahhh hope i wun fall asleep :)

Okiezzzz i go use my spray liaoz pssssttt!!!
Cyazz everyone
Ciaozzz

Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home