Monday, September 13, 2004

In Skoolz now!!!

Heyloz everyone in bloggie land...wazzup???

Haha this is the first time i am writing my blog in a foreign place other than the comfort of my own room.Currently typing this while sitting down inside the warm student lounge at Informatics Tanjong Pagar.

Guess what people????I went to watch a movie juz now :) The Terminal...the show which my friends wun wanna watch with me hahha luckily in the end i still managed to go watch it anyway and boy i quite enjoyed it,which is what i usually do for Tom Hank's movies.Coming up soon will be a few more movies which shld be quite nice..Resident Evil : Apocalypse,Exorcist : The Beginning and maybe even Alexander which stars Colin Farrell.There's a pity though that i wun be able to watch Coffee and Cigarettes already cos it stopped liaozzz.

I reached school kinda early(as if i dun usually do lol) and so decided to just come into the student lounge to do some net surfing and typing of my blog.Too bad can't use MSN here or else sure can be chatting with friends one.

Read the papers today and Manny seems to be having reaction....may the heavens smile on her...somemore her two dads seem to be embroiled in a custody struggle....just hope they can come to a peaceful compromise.I am sure she wouldn't want things to get worse.

Today Patsy's not coming to class due to 7th Month coming to an end and having to pray...dunno whether Noormie is coming also or not.well i guess i will know when lessons start later :) Haha now finally teaching Macro Economics already...i was having headaches with all those curves and graphs man.At least i am glad Gabriel is a nice lecturer and that helps keep down the headache level.

Ohhh yahhh saw an appeal for donation of A+ type blood platelets in my friend's email and i wanted to go but i dun seem to be eligible at the moment cos i still am having a flu.So anybody who is reading my blog and has A+ blood type and wants to help pls do tell me :) so i can fwd u to my friend.Thankszz everyone.

Well guess i stop here for now :) haha go surfing till lesson starts then.Hope everyone doesn't have Monday Bluesssss.

Chowzz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home