Saturday, July 24, 2004

Saturday lohhhhh Hooooray!!!!

Hehe i finally got back to home sweet home.Had my shower and am sitting in front of the PC typing this blog.It was sure an eventful day....i woke up at 5+am and hahaha spent most of the day outside.MY feet are sure killing me after one whole day of being in combat boots.

But it sure was worth it cos i just came back from eating steamboat at Tampines Mall...yum yum....din expect the tom yam soup base to be so spicy haha.And then after the satisfying meal,it was off to watching a movie...guess what??????I , ROBOT!!!! It sure ROXXX man... i alwiz like every single show Will Smith acts in...although i din manage to catch Ali.I sure recommend everyone who reads my blog to go and watch the show :)

And after the show....amazingly,i saw not one,not two but three of my secondary school mates.two of them were my classmates and woah hehe he has a pretty gf liaoz :) Congrats to him.

Guess its a good way to sign off for the night.

Cheerios everyone ;)

Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home