Sunday, August 01, 2004

Backiezz liao lohhh

Hahaha so long never update my blog liaoz lohh....did anyone miss me????

My ICT finally finished on Friday...finally get to sleep comfortably in my own bed.When i went back home i directly went off to sleep after checking email.

Now Saturday was a different thing altogether.After helping my dad in the morningzzz..i went to meet my friend at eastpoint...he was walking his dog mah.And wow his Golden Retriever was sure big...haha and he was salivating all the time esp when my friend was eating his sweet and sour pork.I saw a lot of other doggies also...seems like Eastpoint there is a very good place to bring doggies for walk walk...got lotsa eye candy also LOL!!!!

after that me and my friend we went to a temple...in the end we were there until 9+pm sia.we were looking at some rites being done and it all looked so foreign to me.Supper at Chinatown was next and this time there were 5 of us guys.One of my friends scared us all by ordering 90 pieces of SATAY!!!!Wah liew we all eat till full...somemore another of my friend ordered chicken curry and ngor heong....so much for his diet hahahaha.

Following up after supper was a ktv session at this place named 50s Pub....imagine leh i and another friend were wearing shorts and so we had to be supplied with track pants by the management to wear before we could go in hahahaha.I had quite a good singing session even though i had a sore throat....losing my voice but who cares? : )

Sunday already now...rainy weather outside and its so comfy....sure hope it stays that way at least at my side.

Chow chiowz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home