Thursday, May 19, 2005

Finally!!!I am cured!!!

Heyhozz everyone..how's da day going??Right now there's heavy rainfall outside..and so its quite cooling.

Haha i din write for a long time horr..guess cos i dun have much to write about also mah....well lemme see..i went to eat my favourite Bak Kut Teh last Saturday and boy i am still thinking about it hahaha.Its the bak kut teh at Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh,situated at Rangoon Road.Its strong peppery soup makes you long for another bowl of it :) and yesh i did order one more bowl of the soup.I totally recommend it for those who like the nice taste of pork ribs soup.

Ohh and i finally got a cure for my tinnitus(ringing in ear) Whew its been a week since i had this ringing in my right ear and my hearing was also affected due to the blockage in my right ear.It had been such an awful experience having my hearing affected..and the ringing made me have a constant headache whew.

Nothing much happening right now *yawn* haha dunno what to update also...guess will come in again when i have inspiration :) Baibaizz and do take care everyone..the weather's a killa

Cheerioz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home