Sunday, July 18, 2004

My first!!!!!!!

 Finally!!!!!Haha i wasn't very sure on whether to start writing a blog or not...but since a few of my friends have already done so, i decided to take the first step and write one. I just got up from the stall only, man today a big crowd siaaaa.
 
Yesterday night i went to Old Airport Rd hawker centre there to eat....yum yum.... a lot of people at the hawker centre lehhhh. I ate Kungpow chicken and dim sum....my friends ordered BBQ Stingray and white pepper crabs hahaha...Sound tasty dun they????
 
yesterday was also the NDP preview...a lot of buses and people.....could see the fireworks also...so loud and bright.
 
Tomorrow gonna go my first ICT(IN camp training) already hahahah and its so farrrrrrrrrr.Hope i will survive
 
Haha will stop here liaozzzzz
 
Chowzzzzz
Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home