Tuesday, February 08, 2022

New new post in sooooo many years!

 Happy CNY everyone! 


Its been a very long time since I updated my blog... had almost forgotten that I have a blog.

The past few years have been really bad due to the COVID-19 situation. Wifey couldn't visit her family for 2+ years already. Hopefully situation improves more later this year so that she can travel home.

Now I am a father of 2, Jacob is in Primary 4 this year and my daughter Jenna is in Primary 1 this year.

Hope that everyone will have a good year ahead and enjoy good health! Started intermittent fasting late last year and it seems to be helping me.

Shall write again... sharing a MV from Achim Reichel

Aloha Heja He

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBtYtWlO8Kg



Best regards everyone!

Joshy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home