Sunday, August 24, 2008

Omnia for me

Hi everyone,

I haven't blogged in a long while eh? Here i am back again! Haha this post will be specially for entering into the Samsung Omnia contest but i definitely won't just blog about it because i'm supposed to be free to blog about anything! :)

Ever since my Nokia N80 got lost last year, i have felt that there has been a bit of a void because that phone enabled to be more connected even while on the go and without having to carry a big laptop. I could snap pictures anywhere and the pictures would be clear(it has flash while my current phone does not at all).

So many things have happened since my last entry and lo and behold, its the closing ceremony of the Olympics today! Time really flies by and it is actually also my one year in Accenture already. I am actually also moving office at the same time while blogging haha , so much things indeed!

I guess this entry should open the floodgates for me haha, will blog more next time then. :) Peace be to all!

Chowz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home