Monday, October 13, 2008

Hornbills!

Heyhoz everyone!

Its meeeeeee back again :) I've started school at SIM already and am doing group project already. Time sure flies and i am now been at NSPAM for one year plus already. Gonna be anniversary of go-live date in two months time.

I've been meaning to post this pic but never got down to it, here's a picture of two hornbills i saw at Changi Village. Hornbills! I mean i've only seen these birds at jurong bird park(of which i have not been to ever since primary school!) Its quite cool to see exotic birds out in the open :) Too bad my camera for handphone sucks :(

hornbill

How has everyone been? Economy is really very bad right now, and job market is so sluggish. I do wish all my friends who are looking for a job now all the best in their job hunt!

Just ate a J.Co donut and am raring for more!

Will write again soon :) Take care people!


Regards
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home