Sunday, November 30, 2008

Condolences to all victims' families in the Mumbai disaster

Heyhoz everyone!

Previous entry was dealing with death of an entertainer, now this entry also dealing with death, on a much larger scale.

I would like to say my condolences to the victims' families of the Mumbai terrorist attack. This was really a surprise to me when i read the news a few days ago about terrorists attacking different spots at Mumbai. So much carnage in a bustling metropolitan city, it really makes me sad that the terrorists would do such a thing. Not that this is a new thing as a lot of terrorist activities have been carried out especially during the last decade or so.

I guess now they should be trying to find out who is the mastermind behind this horrendous event. The people who did this were mere 20+ year olds, many of whom were younger than me. How ever did they manage to plan all of this and be equipped with so much weapons?

Here's an appropriate song i thought of when this happened, i hope we can be like this song.



Where is the love by Black Eyed Peas. I hope that peace prevails instead of all this killin... rest in peace victims.

Peace out
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home