Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stardust~~~

Allo allo everyone :) Its me again hehe i just got back from watching a movie and the title of the movie is Stardust. Quite a nice and entertaining movie indeed, I've always loved fairy tales. I still remember i always liked to borrow fairy tales from the library.. books such as The Green Book of Giants, The Red Book of Enchantments and books with titles like that. Its these kind of books that actually helped me imagine more and be able to have a more fulfilling childhood because my childhood was usually spent at home due to the fact that my parents had to work and i could only stay at home.

I guess that was one of the reasons why I developed a liking for reading and I still love to read up till this day and I believe even until I die I will still like to read. Does any of you have any Enid Blyton books to lend to me? :) I miss reading Dame Blyton's books regarding Mr Pinkwhistle, The Faraway Tree and the Wishing Chair... do tell me if you have any of those books yeah??

The weekend is over again so soon, its just as if the weekend was not here at all, whew sure hope the coming week would not be a tiring one at all. Gonna have to go see the doc for the corn on my foot... I didn't manage to see the doc at all just now cos i went down too late, the doctor closed at 12.30pm today.

Pretty random ain't I? :) hehe here's two pics I took of the big fat cat today.. he just has such a cool way of sleeping haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cute ain't he? old cat he is already.. dunno how long more he will be around but I just know I will keep taking pics of him till I dun see him :)

Lyric of the day would be from a Fan Wei Qi song, dunno whether i posted it before but haha what the heck, here i go again :) The name of the song is 黑白配. Hehe my friend Sean and his gf jokingly said that this was their theme song because his gf looks more white while he looks more dark :) so cute right?



黑白配
作詞:范瑋琪 作曲:范瑋琪

太陽曬的我 眼睛睜不開
你的好脾氣 讓我心情壞不起來
下雨下的我 眼神發呆
你的道歉 聽著聽著我都快要笑出來

誰說不能黑白配
世界上沒有什麼事 能夠如此的絕對
曾經有人這樣唱過
白天它不懂夜的黑 你卻懂得我的美

有時候我會 感覺非常累
有時候也會 不自覺把你拖累
你有時會說 我們不配
轉載來自 ※Mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網
只要能依偎 真的真的我什麼都無所謂

誰說不能黑白配
世界上沒有什麼事 能夠如此的絕對
曾經有人這樣唱過
白天它不懂夜的黑 你卻懂得我的美

鋼琴也是黑白鍵
一樣能彈出我對你 只有滿滿的感謝
也許黑永遠不明白
在這個彩色的世界 有你我才會存在

:) hope you all liked the song.. i like it and the piano piece is quite good too. Do have a good week ahead.. will write again soon.

Chowz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home