Monday, May 29, 2006

Da Yu San~

Hii everyone :)

did you all expect me to blog today??well i was pondering on whether to blog or not but i decided to do so.

Da Yu San is hanyu pinyin for Big Umbrella and as with most of my posts, it should be known to most people as the title of a song. This particular song is sung by Lawrence Chau(Zhou Jun Wei) and he's the bf of Mavis Fan. Haha on a side note he is similar to me in one way at least and that is he gained weight since his debut album...i last saw him acting in Dragon Squad mahh.

I chose this song as the title for today because i have got two friends who are not feeling very happy..in fact very unhappy indeed...i do not have much power to help at all and that is indeed a very sucky feeling. I decided to post the lyrics for this song and in fact i also went to sing and record it out and am gonna stream it on the blog for now...i am sure my two friends will understand what i mean by the lyrics.

大雨伞(周俊伟)

我有什么能够送给你
是一句问候还是无言的关心
你要什么才能唤回昨日快乐心
人生不如意何止八九十
总会有一天
太阳会再升起赶走满天的乌云
你不必再哭泣
我是你冬天里的太阳夏天里的冰棒
阴天的
大雨伞
我真的愿意为你挡风雨又遮阳
你可以靠在我的肩膀躺在我的臂腕
保证冬暖夏凉
有我的明天是晴是雨又何妨
(music)
下雨了不要忘记带把伞

I wanted to put more feeling in the song but i guess its feeling enough...i am also praying for things to be put right because i have the faith in things.

Watched until disc 17 of Yurihwa and it gets sadder and sadder,but i am hanging on in watching the show because like i mentioned in earlier posts, i feel connected to the show very much...it is as if i were living inside the show. Very dramatic i know of me but this blog is just the place where i can just express my thoughts and share it with people that i know of.

Shall stop here first then..not too much to write about..let this post be mainly be my way of creating positive energy to help my two friends.

Seeyazz all soon...do take good care also ahhh...luckily i am mostly recovered from flu already..i hope all of you are untainted by that ailment :)

Chowz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home