Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hongkong Palace Night Club

Hahaha heyhoz people!!! How's everything??!! Haha in a few moments will be my friend Youming's birthday liaoz...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!haha although he wun see my blog but its the thought that counts a lot :)

Haha you all got wonder why the title for the posting today is so strange??Hongkong Palace..haha sounds dodgy doesn't it?It isn't THAT dodgy lar haha...the title is like this because on Monday night while i was MSNing and chatting with friends, my dad suddenly called me and told me to go to Tanjong Pagar to fetch him ahh...well actually the addy is 34A Craig Road,Chinatown Plaza,Hongkong Palace Night Club...haha shun bian advert larr.Its managed by my dad's friend mahh haha that was why he was there in the first place.Hehe before you all think wrongly, my mum was there too!!I think dad was meeting friend there to celebrate something or what lar.Haha come to think of it he was quite poor thing in a way..his friend teased him saying come to night club drink hot MIlo hahaha...so when i reached there liaoz den he finally could open some brandy and mixed it with soda water to drink.There were lots of older uncles and some older aunties haha and some older but good looking ladies but of cos haha i was just sitting down there drinking milo,mineral water and chomping on the snacks. there was a 'live' performance too and well haha some aunties and uncles and even my dad went onto the dance floor to dance a cha cha!!wah seh i shld have taken pics lorrr.Ohh haha and even my mum was toasted by some of the 'mummies' and she drank around 10 glasses of alcohol!!!!!amazing right???Haha it was until 1+ when my mum went to puke then my dad say go back liaoz...so i drove us all back lorr.

What a rant from me right? :) I just had to get that off..haha it was just amazing lar..going into a night club..hahaha my dad's friend even asked me want to ask a ger accompany me or not..haha then my dad tease him saying his side gers tummy bigger than chest(haha i noe..bad of my dad..i guess i resemble him ahh)

Today was a rather slow day for me lorrr....ohh yah yesterday i also went to Informatics to collect my study materials..wahhh i din expect the comm books to be soooooo thick....i felt like a turtle carrying his shell haha.

like i was saying before i was diverted lol today was a slow day..and may i mention...it was damn hot!!!i sweat so much lor..even with fan blowing at moi...i am such a pig.

Remember the song sang by Leo Ku....Tian Cai Yu Bai Chi???the one i posted lyrics about?wahhh i din expect the ending to be so sad *sniff sniff* the girl i tot was flirtatious was actually just wanting Leo Ku's character to forget her rather than remember her forever as being lost to him...because she was dying of a terminal illness.... ;( the following words are what she said.

对不起,真的对不起,让你难过了. 可是,我宁愿让你死心,也不愿让你惦记着我. 忘记这个让你伤心的人吧. 我快要死了,这是不治之症. 与其让你为我伤心一辈子, 倒不如让你对我死心. 我爱你,我好爱你喔!!!

haha for the benefit of english readers..i literally translate for u all.

Sorry..really very sorry,i have made you sad. But i would rather let you give up on me, than to let you remember me. Forget me,the one who has made you break your heart. I am dying, this is an incurable disease. Rather than let you be sad for me the whole of your lifetime, i would prefer to let you give up on me. I love you..i love you so!!!!

Whew its sad if its true lor...but i think and noe for sure that there are really such events occuring outside in real life...as in lovers do not be together forever because of illnesses and one side doesn't want the other to be sad for life and so does something drastic.

Ohh and why am i posting such a sad thingie eh??Dun mind me ahh :) i am not sad or anything..but i am such a smuck for sentimental stuff..whenever i encounter these stuff i will cry over them and want to share them with you guys :)

Lyric for the day..情画 by 刘耕宏 but also sung by Jay Chou before..haha the mtv at Partyworld i saw was by Jay Chou lorr.Its quite a romantic song(haha this is what i always say right?)

情画

画上的油彩早已被风干
该怎么来完成我不明白
记忆的图案放在旧货摊
我担心会有谁懂的疼爱
雪白的礼服挂在那等待

淡淡的灰朦有一丝悲哀
教堂门已开而你却不在
玫瑰步道看不到末端

我孤单我不安
思绪被封住了口
黑夜却还是不罢手
强颜欢笑背后
在暗淡中摸索
我祈祷只愿你听得到
从分开到现在
我过的我在习惯
伤痛却依然在扩散
时间不听使唤
为回忆上了锁
这段情我已放不开

这段情我放不开

淡淡的灰朦有一丝悲哀
教堂门已开而你却不在
玫瑰步道看不到末端

我孤单我不安
思绪被封住了口
黑夜却还是不罢手
强颜欢笑背后
在暗淡中摸索
我祈祷只愿你听得到
从分开到现在
我过的我在习惯
伤痛却依然在扩散
时间不听使唤
为回忆上了锁
这段情我已放不开
这段情我放不开


The MTV was soooo sadddd...i guess one of my hobbies now is to look at MTVs liao ahhh.

:) Shall stop here for now..haha tag meee leh people!!! tag tag tag!!! Seeyaz all soon

Chowz
Joshy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home