Thursday, June 09, 2005

June~~~

heyyoz ho ho ho everyone :) Whew its June already...haha i am slow in updating my blog again ehhh??

These few days at least the weather has been normal and not been too jialat...or else i sure would be losing my voice and become Kermit again.Haha but seriously i sound like a frog in the first place mahh.

Gosh i am starting to sound like a whiner from one of those whiney blogs eh??haha guess that suits the blogskin i am using now also right???Carebears...haha well a lot of my friends have given me THE LOOK whenever they log onto my blog to read my entries and boy haha they really do think i have a screw loose up there....haha but i really have screws loose up there what...me like a dude from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.and that reminds me of Mr Jack Nicholson....i have seen him in quite a few roles already and hahahah he just cracks me up whenever he is in a comedic role and makes me scared when he is acting as a psycho...very realistic as both :) I could do well in those roles also wat...look at me....*growl* i look like a psycho already hahahhaa.

I went to watch soccer last Saturday :) it was the Causeway Challenge and it was Singapore vs Malaysia..haha me being the kiasu Singaporean i was,i went to line up for the free tix at 12+....and in the end haha no one go queue up one...cos 5.30pm then is the redemption time...in da end me and my friend who were wearing red shirts were in the first 5 hahaha.there was freee flow of food and tiger beer..the queue was damn long though...haha there were lotsa tiger beer gals and pretty ones too hahah :) managed to take one pic of the Tiger Cup and there were 2 APB Marcom people

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

haha pretty ger and handsome angmoh dude??haha

Hmm recently i got a friend call me then i realised Jocie Kwok who sang Lao Shu Ai Da Mi is the one from our school!!!hahaha she is this gal who looked like Vivian Chow...whew and she is now a singer!!!Hahaha wish her all da best...

Recently dun have a lot of new songs that catch my fancy...mebbe cos i never listen to 93.3 so often now....and the interview i had still dun have any news at all...whew guess i continue lookin then.

:) Stop writing for now then....seeyaz all soon.

Chowz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home