Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What a packed stadium!

Heyhoz everyone :)

Didya all expect me to write my blog at this time?I guess no one would have expected that from me.Its been two weeks plus since i last wrote already, has it been really that fast??

I have been watching quite a fair bit of medical shows, ranging from Tian Ya Xia Yi, Healing Hands 3, Yi Dao and even House MD...haha strangely though, i didn't manage to watch the medical show that everyone has the hots for, Grey's Anatomy.

Yi Dao is a korean drama and its actually the first show made by the Dae Jang Gum director, although the show is chronologically set after Dae Jang Gum's time.The main character for the show is Hur Jun, a very good doctor who cares for his patients just as Dae Jang Gum did.Haha the funny thing about this show is that after i had watched Dae Jang Gum, its strange to see quite a lot of the actors and actresses from Dae Jang Gum act in different roles in this serial.Take for example the emperor from Dae Jang Gum...he is acting as an official whose rank and position is exactly like that of Min Jung Ho!!!hahaha the Mr Cui is now a good guy and he's real funny too!!so fun...still got worr, the chief eunuch is now a doctor's helper,the empress dowager is now chief medicine lady wahahaa. The theme song for the show is quite catchy and majestic too,i think i should go find it.

House MD is one of the best series i have ever watched, the script is good, and the acting by Hugh Laurie is superb.Haha i saw one phrase typed by a fan before and that was Anti-social doctors rock!!Haha in Gregory House's case, i really think it is true.And i liked a song from one of the episodes, i am gonna post it onto radio blog so you all can hear it too.Its called Baba O'Riley and its sung by The Who.Great song and nice music :)

The Who
Baba O'Riley

Out here in the fields
I fight for my meals
I get my back into my living
I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven

Don't cry
Don't raise your eye
It's only teenage wasteland

Sally, take my hand
Travel south cross land
Put out the fire
And don't look past my shoulder
The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let's get together
Before we get much older

Teenage wasteland
It's only teenage wasteland
Teenage wasteland
Oh, yeah
Teenage wasteland
They're all wasted!

So does the song sound nice?I do think it is.

I had just come back from watching the Singapore Vs China Asian Cup Qualifying match,it ended 0-0 and i think Singapore is out of the race to qualify for the Asian Cup.Kudos to them for trying though.There were a lot of firsts in this match, first time i ever saw visitors being more than home fans...at the grandstand!!!I couldn't get my pics loaded, will show you guys next time. WOah the PRC fans were really very passionate, well we Singaporean fans weren't too far behind also :) It was a long time since i saw a big crowd like this for a Singapore international, i was glad to see the support for Singapore again.We should play against more better teams to improve and get exposure.Ohh haha Aylwin was there also with his gf and gf's bro. and so was his friend, turns out his friend was one of the tiger beer girls there.Tough job for the ladies, a lot of serving to do siaaa.

Okaizz :) i will stop here for now..must go sleep liaoz ahh. Do hope you all are very fine leh.

Chowz
Joshy

P.S. RIP Mr Steve Irwin... will write more about him next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home