Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tick tock tick tock

Heyhoz everybody :)

Did everyone have a great Christmas??I sure hope everyone had a fun and good Christmas lehh.I myself had quite a good Christmas night cos it was spent with ma friends :) Hahaha and they were my first few friends to see that patch of botakness on my head.

Yesh!!!!Hahahah i am now botak...although not totally skinhead but its the shortest my hair has been for quite a while liaoz.I was thinking since next week is ICT already i might as well cut my hair a bit more shorter since it might be hot hot at camp and especially when wearing the no 4 uniform.

here's how i look....haha dun puke

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hahahaha you guys all know what comments i have had since this hairstyle??well most of the aunties and uncles who patronise the stall ask if i am going for reservist soon hahah....and even got one aunty commented that i look like i am from Siew Lam See(haha SHaolin Temple in cantonese) and i look like one of the Sat Pat Tong Yan(18 Bronze Luohans of Shaolin) hahahah that makes me remember how Stephen Chow got savaged by the 18 Bronze Luohans in the show God Of Cookery.

Haha i guess i really do look like a monk :) i look like the Laughing Buddha even..no offence to him of course..he's a holy dude...beyond comparison :)

The mood song for tonight is Let It Snow by Michael Buble...haha i know its a bit too late to post the lyrics up but then again ;) its still snowing season in a lot of places.

Let It Snow

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've brought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low
Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow

When we finally kiss goodnight
How I hate going out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And my dear we're still goodbye-ing
As long as you love me so
Let it snow, let snow, let it snow

Oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've brought some corn for popping
Oh the lights are turned way down low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
OH... let it snow

All the way home I'll be warm
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And my dear I'm still goodbye-ing
As long you love me so

Let it snow, Let it Snow, Let it snow
Let it snow, Let is snow, Let is snow
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Sure hope everyone has had a great holiday weekend...this coming weekend would be so also :) seeya all when i write again..ohh haha and i set up a new poll...do vote yeah??

Chowz
Joshy the Luohan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home