Friday, June 24, 2005

Fusionz

Heyhoz everyone...how's da day????

Boy it sure is hot after the morning being gloomy and cloudy...guess what???i am at school right now and this blog is being typed on the PC in class.

At least gives me something to do while i wait for class to start...i saw a huge crowd gathering at the school auditorium..tonight seems to be the Fusionz night lehhh...where there would be makan and performances??hahah but not related to us at all lor...we will just be in class.

So did you guys like my Kenshin blogskin???I quite like it because of the layout of the links and there's one great big pic of Kenshee san at the centre...i dunno why but the US version of Rurouni Kenshin actually pronounces his name as Kenshee.

Goodness gracious me...i still have not started on my assignments at all...seem to have blocked head for this blockhead hahahah.Seems that i am considered a student at USQ already as the application has gone thru...haha so right now i am together with Gemmie,Noormie and Patsy in the sch haha.

A lot of people seem to be going on hols eh???That should be the thing to do i guess because life is really too hectic in Singapore for most of the people....no matter what kind of job they are doing,they seem to be milked for whatever they are worth...and that really tires them out very much so.

So did a lot of people watch Initial D already??haha what are all of your initial thoughts of the show?and which fave character and fave car were yours??pls do tag me to give me an inkling :) that is if you so choose to :)

Gonna be weekend soon and the month is gonna end soon...boy my sister's bday is arriving soon....hahha so many soons...i have committed a bad english error...too many same words in the same sentence...but who cares??haha people reading my blog should have been used to my atrocious usage of the English language already.

:) guess i will stop here for now...seeyaz all soon and do recover soon all those of my friends who fell sick.

Cheerioz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home