Friday, June 01, 2007

Juney!!!

Allo Allo people

Sorry for the long hiatus again ahhhh, didn't really have much to write about, haha that's how boring a person I am eh?

Well well coincidentally i think i have blogged about June before and the title is June again :)
So does anyone i know have someone they know who is named June?And i chanced upon a movie named Junebug because i was reading up on Amy Adams who acted in Talladega Nights : The Ballad of Ricky Bobby(i loved Sascha Baron Cohen's accent in the movie, haha he always referred to Ricky Bobby as Reeky Booby). It seems quite a nice movie and i recommend it to you all. Ohh and i didn't know that a Junebug was a beetle and it looks like this

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I went to Johor Bahru with Youming and Linda yesterday and boy going there already took almost 2 hours because of the massive jam on the way to Johor along the Causeway. Our late lunch was nice though, we ate at this place near Holiday Plaza and it specialized in Taiwanese porridge, quite a good price for 6 dishes somemore, 60 ringgit worr.

After this we went to this orchid fair at Danga Bay because Youming wanted to get some orchid plants. The flowers looked quite nice even though i don't know how to appreciate them. Here's pictures of them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here's me beaming at the cam

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look at the sea view, not good haha but still its the sea :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the orchid buying, we went for body massage! The clean kind of course haha massage by auntie one, wahh was damn painful at certain times but relaxing overall :) We finished off by having dinner at the food center near Taman Sentosa lohhh. The jam on the way back was scary though, Youming had to take the Second Link back home.

Like i said, its finally June already, holidays for the school children and i sure do hope they manage to relax ah,its a tad too stressful for a lot of kids nowadays.

Lyric of the day would be Pop!Goes My Heart sung by Pop! from the movie Music and Lyrics. Quite retro it sounds but the lyrics are quite nice haha...i keep humming the tune currently ahh.



Pop! Goes My Heart

I never thought that I could be so satisfied
Every time that I look in your angel eyes
A shock inside me that words just can't describe
And there's no explaining
Something in the way you move I can't deny
Every word from your lips is a lullaby
A twist of fate makes life worthwhile
You are gold and silver.

I said I wasn't gonna lose my head
But then PoP! goes my heart
I wasn't gonna fall in love again
But then PoP! Goes my heart
And I just can't let you go
I can't lose this feeling

These precious moments, we have so few,
Let's go far away where there's nothing to do but play
You’ve shown to me that my destiny’s with you,
And there's no explaining
Let's fly so high- will you come with me tonight?
In your dress, I confess you’re the source of light.
The way you shine under starry skies
You are gold and silver.

I said I wasn't gonna lose my head
But then PoP! goes my heart.
I wasn't gonna fall in love again
But then PoP! Goes my heart.
And I just can't let you go,
I can't lose this feeling.

A twist of fate makes life worthwhile
You are gold and silver.

I said I wasn't gonna lose my head
But then PoP! goes my heart.
I wasn't gonna fall in love again
But then PoP! Goes my heart.

I said I wasn't gonna lose my head
But then PoP! goes my heart.
I wasn't gonna fall in love again
But then PoP! Goes my heart.
And I just can't let you go.

Loads of nice movies coming out soon and Shrek 3 is a must watch for me, yesh cheesy ole me loves cheesy shows.

Okaizzz shall stop here for now :) More random rants from me next time.

Take care y'all!

Chowz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home