Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fools' Day!! What a day!!!

Heyhoz everyone!! Its April Fools' Day!! Sure hope everyone did not kena any pranks ahhh.

Today morning was the same for me loh, help out at my dad's stall and then in afternoon i met Meishih,Shusi,Jianping and Meiqing to go over to Joyce's baby's full month celebration.

Guess what people??Something happened while on the trip to Joyce's home. All was fine on the east-west line until we switched over to the north-south line lohh. Whew there was this tattoed dude who was carrying two plastic bags(earlier on when we just got off from the east-west line, he used his plastic bags to knock against my heel,damn pain man) who came to sit down beside me. He talked to me and said a lot of strange things, such as did i laugh at him or talk about him and he warned me not to talk about him or else he will spit at me. GUESS WHAT AGAIN??! HE SPAT AT ME just after that!! Man imagine getting saliva all over your face, gross man. he continued saying bad stuff such as your mother is a pig, you must live in the Zoo and gosh he even took out a knife and threatened me. But the thing is, i did nothing to him ahhh, i think he must be high on drugs or something man.

Luckily i didn't raise an arm on him, or else really not worth it ah. Enough of that liaoz whew, here's pics of Joyce's son Memphis :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And guess what?(i seem to be saying that a lot eh?) Here's pics of her cat!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love cats!!ohh and i forgot to take a pic of her doggie lol.

Here's the video for a song i used to hear a long time ago, i recommend it :)



Its a song by Asanee and Wasan Chotikul, the name is Krung Thep Mahanakorn, which is the old name for the city we now know as Bangkok. Quite nice right the rythmn?

The lyric of the day is a song by Liang Ge Nu Sheng, a Singaporean 2 duet comprising of 2 girls as their group name implies.

打掃
作詞:十方 作曲:顏毓添 編曲:Jonathan Lim

你的鞋子 還放在那個櫃子 沒有你牽我走出這屋子
你的樣子 我在心頭的影子 沒有你賴在身邊數心事
我好怕走失 怎麼過日子 空蕩蕩的房間
被回憶綁住不能飛 你 難道看不見我的傷悲
*這屋子裡有太多你的好 恐怕一生都不敢去打掃
 我原來是你手中的寶 如今抱著孤獨坐在牆角
 這屋子裡有太多你的好 恐怕一生都不敢去打掃
 當無助一層一層籠罩
 明知道是種煎熬 還不肯放掉

Repeat *

Okey dokez :) Shall stop here for now, hope you all don't kena pranks ahhh. Take good care eh??

Chowz
Joshy

3 Comments:

Blogger The Oriental Express said...

I played a prank on my colleague, Vanessa, who is also the vice president for education in our company's Toastmasters' Club last April 1st.

As a teacher in River Valley and ACS, I played April Fool jokes on all my classes much to the students' consternation.! Got them first befoe they got me! Hee! Hee!

Students must know where their English teacher hailed from. The notorious ganster village of Jelutong, Penang!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kenshin NG said...

Haha what kind of prank did you pull off Maam??

Gosh Penang, reminds me of Penang Laksa!!! :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Sms Vanessa to say I had to fly off to Canada SOS and would not be back till a month later. She was alarmed because it would mean having to miss our Company's toastmaster's chapter meeting as well as the Division U Table Topics Contest. As Champion speaker in the Area Contest, I now have to represent my club. Going to Canada meant that everything would go down the drain.

By the way, why don't you do an article on your beve-wages.?

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home