Sunday, October 16, 2005

Numa Numa Numa!!!!

Heyhozzz everyone!!!Hahaha surprised to see me write again??suddenly felt the urge to write again because of this tune buzzing in my head!!!!

And to think its been around so long already....this is the tune i keep hearing when i see the Chicken Little trailer...and its what Chicken Little is dancing along to.

Seems tat the name of the song is Dragostea Din Tei,its in Romanian and the lyrics are below.
- Chorus 1 (4 times) -
Ma-ia-hii
Ma-ia-huu
Ma-ia-hoo
Ma-ia-haha
Miya-hee
Miya-hoo
Miya-ho
Miya-haha
[These are just sounds.]
- Verse 2 -
Alo, Salut, sunt eu, un haiduc,
Si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea.
Alo, alo, sunt eu Picasso,
Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic,
Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic.
Hello [on a cellphone], greetings, it's me, an outlaw,
I ask you, my love, to accept happiness.
Hello, hello, it's me, Picasso,
I sent you a beep [cellphone signal], and I'm brave [or strong],
But you should know that I'm not asking for anything from you.
- Chorus 3 (2 times) -
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei,
Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei,
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai.
You want to leave but you don't want don't want to take me, don't want don't want to take me, don't want don't want don't want to take me.
Your face and the love from the linden trees,
And I remember your eyes.
- Verse 4 -
Te sun, sa-ti spun, ce simt acum,
Alo, iubirea mea, sunt eu, fericirea.
Alo, alo, sunt iarasi eu, Picasso,
Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic,
Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic.
I call you [over the phone], to tell you what I feel right now,
Hello, my love, it's me, your happiness.
Hello, hello, it's me again, Picasso,
I sent you a beep [cellphone signal] and I'm brave [or strong],
But you should know that I'm not asking for anything from you.
Chorus 3
Chorus 1
Chorus 3


Hahaha funny horrr....and i saw a flash which was a fat dude in front of a webcam singing the song siaaa...the link is below

Numa Numa Dance lip-synching

Haha it looks quite funny leh..i recommend you all to go see.

Shall go off now :)

Numa Numa NUma Hey
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home