Saturday, August 06, 2005

Gui Men Guan Kai Le~~~

Howdyzz pardners~~~~ How's the weekend turning out???

Whew so fast and the Lunar 7th Month is here again...seems like only yesterday when the Hungry Ghost Festival was here and the banquets were in full swing.The gates of Hell have opened again and our good fellas are able to have one full month of holiday. :)

Now, has anyone had the fortune/misfortune of seeing our counterparts from the netherworld before?I myself don't think I have ever seen any before,but there were lots of time when I felt some kind of presence very near me,but I was not physically able to see anybody at all.For example,one sudden gust of cold chill,the feeling of eyes peering over your shoulder or some shadow lurking out at the corner.All these are kind of the closest I had gotten to encounters of the paranormal kind.

Had watched Charlie and The Chocolate Factory already and it sure brought back memories for me...why so?Because I had read quite a few of Roald Dahl's books such as James and the Giant Peach,The BFG(Big Friendly Giant),George's Marvellous Medicine..etc....whew all these were sure nice stories.CaTCF was a nice movie and wow haha i was like a kid again imagining all those candy were real and Johnny Depp was at his best portraying a weird character again.I wonder whether Corpse Bride would be a nice movie.

Currently listening to James Blunt's You're Beautiful.Whew i wouldn't have known of James Blunt if my friend Jared hadn't asked me whether i had the song or not.And it turns out that the song was nice...and the lyrics are good.So for nice songs please go find James Blunt's Back to Bedlam album.

Got an extension for the proposal deadline of my assignment...but still not admitted into the module at all...makes me feel that wahh if i still am not admitted then might as well not do the proposal?But then...still gotta think of ideas and that is what i should do then....any ideas for a magazine feature?haha or for a 2 part newspaper article?

Haha forgive me...i am just feeling weird..like Willy Wonka....hahaha and i am humming along to You're Beautiful :) Baibaizz everyone.....its such a hot day..i shall stop here for now.

Au revoir
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home