Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Long time no sick :(

Heyheyheyzz everyone...how did the weekend go???It was a normal weekend for me and i just stayed at home...haha so nothing much to talk about there.

But it was still quite a fulfilling weekend for me though,cos i managed to catch up on my reading of Gu Long's books.Man i din read his Xiao Li Fei Dao series before as it was quite difficult to borrow them from the library,but i managed to find the e-books online and was quite a good read.Haha for those who haven't read b4,i recommend to all of you,cos its quite a good blend of romance,mystery and heartwarming stuff.Hard to imagine all that from a martial arts novel eh??

Ohh and wonder why my title is Long time no sick??Cos i suddenly felt sick yesterday evening.Whew must be i ate too much heaty stuff already.Had this side splitting headache and felt hot hot...plus eyes felt fiery also.But i got sweat so luckily it
wasn't high fever.Yesterday night's sleep was so tough and i rolled around in bed so much,cos either switch on fan or aircon also uncomfortable as i got the shivers no matter what.Hahaha and i had no appetite since yesterday night so i din manage to eat until this afternoon.Whew if i did that longer i guess i would slim down liaoz hahaha...but what a way to slim down sia.Definitely not a recommendation from me at all.

The news today was quite scary...imagine during a demonstration against Japan in South Korea,one lady used a pair of scissors to snip off one of her fingers!!!!And all that becos they were protesting against the ownership of a group of small islands by Japan.I guess there are a lot of disputes over the ownership of a lot of islands.Imagine the ownership of Diao Yu Tai between Japan,China and i think Taiwan.Even the island dispute between Singapore and Malaysia.I guess its because it defines how wide the country can expand,as in this time and day,land is very scarce.

Saw Julez for the first time on Police and Thief and haha he was wearing what he usually wears...onli for the moustache that made him look different.Hmm would he every grow a moustache in the future??

Ohhh and i saw this nice looking huskie(spelt like this?) at the coffeeshop on Sunday..nice??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Haha too bad no marnee or else i sure would wanna rear a Huskie...looks so much like a wolfie.

Hehe gonna post what i received in my email...sounds strange what people can say eh?

+----- Bizarre Last Words of Men About to Be Executed -----+

As George Appel was being strapped into the electric chair,
he said to the witnesses, "Well, folks, you'll soon see a
baked Appel."

Before Thomas Grasso was given his lethal injection, he
complained, "I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti.
I want the press to know this."

Sir Walter Raleigh said, "So the heart be right, it is no
matter which way the head lieth." And then he was beheaded.

On his way to the chair, James French said to a newspaper
reporter," I have a terrific headline for you in the morning:
'French Fries.'"

Francis Crowley remarked "You sons of bitches. Give my love
to Mother." Then he was electrocuted.

Just before being hanged, Neville Heath's last request was
for a whiskey. "In the circumstances," he added, "you might
make that a double."

Said Johnny Frank Garrett before being lethally injected:
"I'd like to thank my family for loving me and taking care of
me. And the rest of the world can kiss my ass."

Erskine Childers called out to the firing squad, "Take a
step forward, lads. It will be easier that way."

Jimmy Glass said, "I'd rather be fishing." Then he was
electrocuted.

As British serial killer Dr. William Palmer stood on the
gallows, he asked the officials, "Are you sure this thing is
safe?"


***

Okaizz :) guess i stop here for now..everyone do drink more water..dun be like me..whew i still have aching joints even now.Do take care everyone!!!

Au revoir
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home