Monday, November 15, 2004

Selamat Hari Raya~~~~

Heyhozz everyone!!!And a Selamat Hari Raya to all my muslim friends out there.Whew i can just smell the aroma of the nice nice food coming out of the houses of the muslim families...haha its true because i got walk past quite a few liaoz and the nice smell of rendang and curry just whetted my appetite hahahaha.

I just got up from helping my dad and i am recovering from my flu+cough+sore throat(which i will just refer to as IT from now on haha as i alwiz seem to kena)
Haha but it was also because of my own fault tbat i contracted IT again.Cos friday i went to blk 85 at bedok to eat..hahaha and lemme see...i ate chicken chop,oyster omelette,ngor hiang,meatball soup haha and also BBQ STINGRAY!!!!Ohh and haha in the afternoon i also ate overnight stale fries,which i guess also aggravated the condition of my throat too.

In the end on Saturday i kinda lost my voice and during radio journa class i had to write,sign and talk in a raspy voice to ask questions hahahaha.Now that was sure uncomfortable for me as i am very talkative in class one :)

lemme see...what things have happened thru the long long weekend????Oh yeshhh...Huang Na's mum and her stepdad have received quite a big amount of PEK KIM(money collected for the family of the deceased)...judging from what i have read,it might even had amounted up to half a million Sing dollars...whew that's sure a big sum of money lor..and the thing is supposedly the step dad promised to donate half of the Pek Kim to charity and he hasn't done so at all!!!been reading a lot about conspiracy theories of how Huang Na actually died lorr.most of the conspiracy theories have actually been pointed at Huang Na's mother.I tend to believe its quite possible that she had something to do with Huang Na's death.Well enough of that now i guess..onli waiting for the trial to finish and see what Took's sentence will be.

The semester has really gone on very fast and ending liaozz....exams coming soon in Dec....3rd,5th,7th and 8th..haha first time take 3 papers in the morning lorr..dunno how it will be like.wish me luck pple.

Although today is a public holiday but i guess most likely staying at home liaoz lorr..haha *yawn* also dunno what to do mahh.Guess i might do a bit of my assignment,chat in msn,surf for news and blah blah blah haha usual stuff that i do.

Still haven't gotten any new clothes to wear for my cuzzie's wedding on X'mas eve..haha first time that a person from my generation one getting married lor so its kinda fun i guess??I heard from my cuzzie Prissy that she saw the wedding gown for my cousin-in-law and it was really very nice..haha will let myself be surprised when i see it for myself then.

Ohh and i went to the Cheesecake Cafe at Siglap on Saturday and i managed to eat a slice of CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE!!!!!YUM YUM!!!Haha and so i decided to put up a poll to ask people what flavour of cheesecake that they liked.Haha the first poll was mine already.

Okaizz..guess i shld stop here for now...do take carez everyone :)

Adios ciaoz chowz
Joshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home